Chartering a private jet is very simple. You tell us where you wish to fly, when
and with how many passengers, and our highly knowledgeable air charter brokers will
work to find the best solution for the trip. We understand that our clients are
individuals and have a range of likes and dislikes. By asking the right questions
from the outset, we strive to ensure that the solution we put in place is the most
cost effective charter aircraft for the task.
You can choose from several types of charter jet, all classed by size and range.
These categories are:
- Air Taxi and Turboprops – seating between 4 and 50 passengers this
class of charter aircraft suit short range trips up to 1000 nautical miles.
- Very Light Jet – a low cost jet aircraft for short trips with up
to 4 seats. Suitable for sectors of 1000 nautical miles or less.
- Light Jet – Usually seats 4- 8 passengers, these aircraft are ideal
for trips of around 2-4 hrs, and range of around 1500 nautical miles dependant on
- Midsize Jet – complete with a stand up cabin, up to 10 passenger
seats and trips of around 5 to 6 hours in duration.
- Heavy Jet – can seat anything up to 19 passengers and capable of
long range trips for example London to New York, Geneva to Singapore.
- Execliner/Airliner – From 19 seats to 200 seats, these aircraft
can be configured in VVIP, Business class and high density economy configurations.
Range on these charter aircraft approach 7000 nautical miles (New York to Hong Kong).
Take a look at our Aircraft Directory to find
out more about charter aircraft